Monday, January 10, 2005

Email working again, but...

...it seems as if messages sent in the last two days to WSO might have been lost. Please to re-send.

In other news, I have spent large chunks of the morning and most of the evening reading the TWoP recaps of Desperate Housewives rather than writing the review (due in 10 days) working on the grant proposal (due in 5 days) or working on correspondence (way, way overdue). (Sorry everybody!) The recaps suggest that the show is actually rather irritating, and way way too slowly plotted. But I cannot stop reading them.

Oh I went to an IHR seminar, where I was reminded why I hate elderly male academics. I got my advisers comments on the article, which I haven't looked at yet (because I have been busy; see above), but the accompanying email suggests that I have problems with mistakes with French genders. This is after getting the smack laid on me for my pronunciation before Seattle. Not that I'm complaining! Love her!

PS, I'm basically healthy now even thought my nose keeps bleeding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home