Sunday, March 06, 2005

um... well...

Okay so I haven't posted in a while. This reflects the fact that I also haven't done any work in a while, I haven't responded to anyone's emails in a while, I haven't read anything except magazines recently, I haven't actually cooked for myself in a week, etc. In other news, I have been watching Grey Gardens over and over.

Okay this sounds worse than it is. I bought a chair on eBay! That's productive! My sister suggests I post pictures of my room—my big orange room. There's still no folding screen, but beyond that, it's in pretty good shape. I also should return in these pages to wacky observations about London, the British, and their quaint customs and mores. Oh... who can be bothered? [Little Edie voice:] "I think I have the saddest life..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! As I've mentioned before, I'm your BIGGEST blog-fan ever! It is so erudite and engaging-of-chads and inscrutible (yet lvoable!) We will love you forever, even if you don't write quaintly about traditional British cuisine. Elizabeth David A-Go-Go! Sincerely: Emarrific

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home