Sunday, December 05, 2004

Update

So, I'm running incredibly late -- the taxi that will drive me and my stuff to Wood Green will be here in hour. But I thought I'd try one more post before leaving Cambridge, especially since I'm not sure when I'll be able to get online again. Hopefully soon. We shall see.

Last night I met up for drinks with a friend of a friend, J, and American who does not have a job, or really any direction in his life whatsoever. He's just in London to live with his aunt for free and, y'know, hang out. I'm not sure how I feel about this. He convinced me to go to a club, and I proceded to miss the last train back to Cambridge, and slept on his couch. Well, his aunt's couch, I guess. We spent much of the night sharing our ambivalence about the British, in contrast to an old Williams friend in London that I spoke to on the phone, who appears to be a full-fledged anglophile. Those anglophiles... a little scary.

Okay, I have to take a shower. And pack. In the next 45 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home