Monday, April 11, 2005

Photos! Photos! Photos!


Cyprus Potatoes
Originally uploaded by gwdexter.
I have been meaning to make available to you, gentle readers (and especially for Miss Straub), a collection of snapshots which I occasionally take when I see something funny or odd or particularly British. But I kept putting it off and putting it off, since I always just wanted to get a few more before posting them as a group. Well, there are only 10, which is not as many as I'd like, but here they are—I shall endeavor to take and post more in the near future. In the meantime, click on the bewildering image of the "Cyprus Potato Marketing Board: North London Branch," and then proceed through the album until to you get to the last image, "Forbidden Accordion!!" Along the way, you'll get to enjoy images which I have named "The Filthiest Dentist," "Creepy Gnomes," and a woman who is thrilled to be pawning her grandma's jewels. And much, much more!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the photo of my favorite pawn shop billboard!
It makes me wish that I had a bunch of dirty old family heirlooms cluttering my house so that I can be just as happy as the lady who sold her grandmothers brooch in order to keep her electricity on.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home