Thursday, September 15, 2005

Paralyzed with Inertia

I have been so incapable of doing anything worthwhile since BQ left. This includes of course, writing here about his wonderful visit, which involved, among other things, drinking four nights in a row, houses of parliament, an arts and crafts style pub that has to be seen to be believed, and Andy Bell of Erasure.

Other things I have been too lazy to do:

• Finish three Mundo Clásico reviews
• Finish a bitchy Londonist post about Pavarotti
• Start several other substantial L'ist posts (ROH preview, gay photographer, etc)
• Deal with my visa
• Sort out my fellowship check
• Uhh, and... write more of the paper that I will sending to MAS in, like two weeks.

Dammit.

Tomorrow everything will change.

Oh and I saw Bang on a Can with Iva Bittova in lieu of Dom Sebastián. Because I am a bad musicologist. (Thanks to all of you who offered your opinions on which I should see. That is, one of you. Hmph.) Actually the BoaC thing was pretty worthwhile. Love those David Lang "Lou Reed Songs." And Bittova is, in fact, better live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home