Wednesday, December 22, 2004

My Chirstmas List

Oh I forgot... I was going to list my Christmas wish list.

1. iPAL radio by Henry Kloss

2. Swag from the Achewood.com store

3. Cool old books

4. A Mondaine wristwatch

5. Ash's (faux?) antique desk/table thing

6. Dyptique scented candles, particularly the black one in Ash's place.

7. Heck, I want all of Ash's apartment, except the sofa and the carpeting.

8. Nice, non-touristy but still nostalgic posters of San Francsico to hang in my room. Perhaps film stills from Vertigo.

9. Original pen-and-ink artwork by Katie Ann Gorman.

10. Actually, I'd like some indication that Katie Ann Gorman is still alive. Why won't you reply to my letters? Write to me!

11. A visit from Bryon Fry

12. A visit from any of my friends, really. There's a comfy bed in the living room! But especially Bryon.

13. Just knowing that I have friends who haven't forgotten me yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home