Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Written in a Hurry...

Oh jeez, I keep thinking of things to say, and it's late and I haven't packed. But quickly:

I'm leaving for Berlin tomorrow. I will stay for five days. I'm staying with a certain musicologist known to many of you. I'm excited!

I went to the Proms. The Proms are fun. Selected details at my most recent L'ist post.

I saw what was essentially Kraftwerk show manquée. Exactly like the Kraftewerk tour last year, except smaller, and there was only one member of Kraftwerk singing, and we were in a movie theater. The next day, I heard the same member of Kraftwerk read a lecture about media and society. It started out badly, but then got better at the end. It was all very pessimistic though. The Q&A was bizarre.

Paycheck drama is all resolved.

I finally got a haircut. It looks damn fine. Pictures to follow.

Everything else is late. Late late late!

Oh and my Genius Bar experience was lovely. Lovely! They didn't have the battery in stock, so it's not exactly fixed, but it will be as soon as I'm back from Deutschland.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great trip in Berlin! Sounds like you are really having a good time there in ole Londone. He he, like my ole englishe spellinge? Bwahahaha. I'm just so hilarious.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home