Thursday, September 22, 2005

Things are bad

I just wrote a whole long post venting my depression and anxiety about everything's that's going wrong. Then I hit the wrong key and deleted it. Typical.

Summary:

Everything is going down the toilet.

Nothing is working out.

I can't explain to myself what exactly I've been doing for the past two months that I've let things get so out of control.

I'm going to Italy in order to take care of my visa (this is the best option, really)

Thanks to those who have sent encouraging words, but there will be dark days for a few weeks.

4 Comments:

Blogger alison keddy said...

It seems that you would like some comments, so here goes. Isn't the blog an interesting phenomenon. The two of us, among many others, write our intimate thoughts, doubts, and insecurities for the world to see and hope to God that someone will read it. But wait, someone does read it, and somehow I feel validated. Interesting.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Greg, I am here to be your personal cheerleader. let me know if there is anything stateside you need! give me a G-R-E-G!

10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg, Greg, Greg,
I will say this as many times as it takes, but you are one of the smartest, sharpest and stylish people I know (and I am acquainted with A LOT of people). On those sad, lonely days try to remember all the people (also quite a few) who care deeply for you and your well being.
-Bryon

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things are going badly for you right now. Sending good luck and warm wishes your way. Let me know if you need a care package from Azuki. :D -E in Jpn

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home